SSC Recruitment 2013 – Transmission Programme,Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati
SSC Transmission Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission Transmission Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013
‘SSC-Staff Selection Commission‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘1238 Posts‘ in Transmission Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Staff Selection Commission SSC’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
SSC Transmission Programme Executive Posts in Prasar Bharati Notification 2013 Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 1238
Name of the Posts:
1. Programme Executive: 360 Posts
2. Transmission Executive (General & Production): 536 Posts
3. Transmission Executive (Family Welfare): 36 Posts
4. Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter): 98 Posts
5. Transmission Executive (Scripts): 66 Posts
6. Transmission Executive (Educational Broadcast): 22 Posts
7. Transmission Executive (Science Reporting/Field Reporter):16 Posts
8. Transmission Executive (Tribal Dialect/Translation): 32 Posts
9. Transmission Executive (Production Assistant): 72 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the Rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree/MA/M.Sc in relevant field with Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy. For Post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or net banking. No fee for SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Serviceman and all women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a Written Examination and Interview conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from 23-03-2013 to 17-04-2103 for Part – I Registration & Part -II Registration up to 19-04-2013. through the website http://ssconline2.gov.in. Fill the application with all mandatory details and submit it on or before stipulated dates.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their Photograph and signature for filling up of Part – II Registration.
2. Log on to the website http://ssconline2.gov.in.
3. Read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
4. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part – I & II.
6. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
7. Now Press “I agree” button after declaration correction/modification etc. shall not be allowed.
8. Now a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take the print out of the page.
9. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of Challan generated online after completion of Part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration. Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of Part I.
10. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
11. Fill Part – II Registration and enter Transaction ID of the Bank in the relevant space.
12. Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I & II ): 23-03-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 17-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 19-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Date for Written Examination: 02-06-2013.
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
- SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 – SI ASI Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2013 – 324 Assistant Engineer
- ONGC Recruitment 2013 – 463 Various Vacancies
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2013 – SI, Lady SI 400 Posts
- SSC Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 – Engineering Assistant
Incoming search terms: