SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013 – 232 OCTT, ACTT
SAIL Rourkela 232 OCTT, ACTT Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Steel Authority of India 232 OCTT, ACTT Recruitment 2013
‘SAIL Rourkela-Steel Authority of India‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘232 Posts‘ in 232 OCTT ACTT Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Steel Authority of India SAIL Rourkela’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
SAIL Rourkela 232 OCTT,ACTT Notification 2013 Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 232
Name of the Posts:
I. Operator cum Technician Trainee
1. Metallurgy: 27 Posts
2. Chemical: 15 Posts
3. Mechanical: 34 Posts
4. Electrical: 20 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 15 Posts
6. Electronics: 15 Posts
II. Attendant cum Technician Trainee
1. Fitter: 37 Posts
2. Electrician: 33 Posts
3. Welder: 26 Posts
4. Electronics: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01-03-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics from a Govt recognized institute for OCTT and Matriculation with ITI in the trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder/ Electronics from a Govt recognized institute for ACTT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.250/- for OCTT, Rs.150/- for ACTT in case of General/ OBC, Rs.50/- for OCTT & ACTT in case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM and all candidates must pay Rs.20/- as bank charges. Payment must be deposited in the specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, on behalf of SAIL/ RSP.
How to Apply: Interested candidates need to apply online through the website www.sail.co.in by filling all the mandatory details on or before 08-06-2013. After applying online, system generated Registration Slip must be downloaded for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.sail.co.in
2. Click on “Careers with SAIL” and select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature and submit error free application form.
4. Take printout of Bank Challan and make payment at SBI branch.
5. Revisit the website using email id and password.
6. Enter the payment details and submit the form.
7. Take print out of Registration Slip for future use.
Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 03-05-2013.
Closing Date to Submit Online Application: 08-06-2013.
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
- Click Here to see the Maharashtra Police 3502 Police Constable Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Zila Parishad, Thane Group C and D Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the RBI Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Northern Railway Recruitment 2013
Incoming search terms: