NHB Recruitment 2013 – Assistant Manager
‘NHB-National Housing Bank’ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ’12 Posts’ in Assistant Manager jobs. This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in National Housing Bank NHB’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ’Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
NHB Assistant Manager Notification 2013 Details:
NHB Vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 12
Name of the posts: Assistant Manager
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 31-12-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. Application fee of Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, interview and/ or group exercise.
How to apply: Candidates are advised to apply through online from 15-03-2013 to 02-04-2013 only, through Bank’s website www.nhb.org.in. After submission of Online Application candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.nhb.org.in.
2. Candidates should have a valid email Id.
3. Candidates should upload scanned photo and signature.
4. Candidates should pay the application fee through online as mentioned above.
5. After applying online candidates should take two print outs of the application.
6. Recent photograph of the candidate duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated online application.
7. The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his/her record.
Starting Date of Online Application: 15-03-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 02-04-2013
Date of Online Exam: 05-05-2013
Payment of fee: 15-03-2013 to 02-04-2013
Last Date for Re-print: 17-04-2013
Download Call letter from the website: 25-04-2013 to 05-05-2013
01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who
are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their
OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and
to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and
IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…,
from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
Please LIKE ‘Recruitment Notifications’ page on Facebook.
Related Posts You may be Interested in…
- SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 – SI ASI Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2013 – 324 Assistant Engineer
- ONGC Recruitment 2013 – 463 Various Vacancies
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2013 – SI, Lady SI 400 Posts
- SSC Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 – Engineering Assistant
Incoming search terms: