Mumbai University Recruitment 2013 – Non Teaching Posts 199
Mumbai University Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Mumbai University Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2013
‘Mumbai University-Mumbai University‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘199 Posts‘ in Non Teaching Posts Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Mumbai University Mumbai University’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
Mumbai University Non Teaching Posts Notification 2013 Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 199
Name of the Post:
1. Studio Technician: 1 post
2. Research Assistant in disciplines of:
A. Applied Psychology: 01 post
B. Civics and Politics: 01 post
C. Economics: 02 posts
D. Sanskrit : 01 post
E. Law: 02 post
F. Social Science: 01 post
G. Linguistics: 01 post
3. Lower Grade Stenographer: 09 posts
4. Documentation Assistant: 02 posts
5. Statistical Clerk: 01 post
6. Electrician: 02 posts
7. Carpenter: 01 post
8. Mistry – Construction: 01 post
9. Jr. Typist/clerk (Admin.): 140 posts
10. Jr. Typist/clerk (Accounts): 25 posts
11. Mechanic/Driver: 01 post
12. Telephone Operator: 02 posts
13. Telephone Attendant: 01 post
14. Qualified Attendant: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 28-03-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess SSC, ITI, Typing, Stenography, Degree in Sound Recording, Master’s Degree in relevant subject, MS-CIT, B.Sc (Statistics), Certificate Course in Library Science.
Examination Fee: Un Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.400 + 50/- for Sr. No. 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14 posts & Rs.450 + 50/- for Sr. No. 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 posts, Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.200 + 50/- for Sr. No. 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14 posts & Rs.250 + 50/- for Sr. No. 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 posts as examination fee & Bank Charges in the form of challan from any of the branches of SBI from 28-03-2013 to 16-04-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html from 28-03-2013 to 12-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html from 28-03-2013 to 12-04-2013.
3. Enter all mandatory details & Take print copy of the challan and make the payment.
4. Revisit the website and fill up the remaining online application process.
5. Take a print copy of the submitted application for further usage.
Starting Date for Online Applications & Fee Payment: 28-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Applications: 12-04-2013
Closing Date for Fee Payment: 16-04-2013.
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
Incoming search terms: