MIDC Recruitment 2013 – Fire Officer Posts 283
MIDC Fire Officer Posts Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Fire Officer Posts Recruitment 2013
‘MIDC-Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘283 Posts‘ in Fire Officer Posts Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
MIDC Fire Officer Posts Notification 2013 Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 283
Name of the Post:
1. Divisional Fire Officer: 01 post
2. Fire Station Officer: 08 posts
3. Assistant Fire Officer: 13 posts
4. Deputy Fire Officer: 13 posts
5. Junior Communications Officer: 01 post
6. Motor Driver: 63 posts
7. The Fire Releaser: 148 posts
8. Driver (Fire): 01 post
9. Auto Electrician: 01 post
10. Attendant: 34 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must have 45 years for Sr. No. 1 post, 40 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 posts, 30 years for Sr. No. 3 posts, 28 years for Sr. No. 9 posts, 27 years for Sr. No. 10 posts & 25 years for Sr. No. 7 posts.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess SSC/HSC, BE, Diploma, MA, B.Sc.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.250/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.150/- through E-Challan in SBI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Fitness test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from www.midcindia.org, http://oasis.mkcl.org/midcfire between 28-03-2013 to 11-04-2013.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/midcfire Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Login Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Login again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 28-03-2013
Closing Date for online Applications: 11-04-2013
Starting Date for Fee Payment in SBI: 28-03-2013
Closing Date for Fee Payment in SBI: 12-04-2013
Last Date for filling the remaining Online Form: 13-04-2013.
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
Incoming search terms: