BSNL Recruitment 2013 – 766 Telecom Technical Assistant
BSNL 766 Telecom Technical Assistant Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd 766 Telecom Technical Assistant Recruitment 2013
‘BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘766 Posts‘ in 766 Telecom Technical Assistant Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd BSNL’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
BSNL 766 Telecom Technical Assistant Notification 2013 Details:
Total Number of Posts: 766
Name of Posts: Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
1. Haryana Telecom Circle: 156 Posts
2. Tamil nadu Telecom Circle: 27 Posts
3. Kerala Telecom Circle: 152 Posts
4. Jammu & Kashmir Telecom Circle: 82 Posts
5. Andhra Pradesh Telecom Circle: 300 Posts
6. Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle: 49 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years and 27 years as on 13-05-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess 3 years Diploma in Engineering in any of the discipline in Telecom/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communications/ IT/ Computer/ Radio/ Instrument/ M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized University/ Institution.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of Bank Draft/ Pay Order for Rs. 500/- in favor of “The Accounts Officer (Cash) O/o GM, BSNL of respective SSA or Original Cash receipt of Rs.500/ – paid at the departmental cash counter of respective SSA Head quarters. Fee exempted for SC/ PH candidates.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is through competitive exam followed by a medical test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill that form completely, affix passport size photograph on it, along with self attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials and other documents, recent photograph and Demand Draft towards Application Fee must be sent in a sealed cover super scribed with “Application for Direct Recruitment to the cadre of Telecom Technical Assistants” along with two self addressed envelope and send to the concerned SSA for which the candidate wishes to apply should reach the office on or before 13-05-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 13-05-2013.
Date of Examination: 30-06-2013 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
- Click Here to see the Maharashtra Police 3502 Police Constable Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Zila Parishad, Thane Group C and D Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the RBI Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Northern Railway Recruitment 2013
Incoming search terms: