BARC Recruitment 2013 – Stenographer
BARC Stenographer Recruitment 2013 Job Notification Admit Card Application Form Apply Online Vacancies
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Stenographer Recruitment 2013
‘BARC-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre‘ has announces recently a great Job Opportunities regarding Fresh Job Vacancies Recruitment notification. It is accepting Indian citizens to fulfill the ‘36 Posts‘ in Stenographer Jobs.
This Hot notification is visible in their official website. The Persons who are Pretty much passionate regarding this opportunity in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC’s Recruitment. No doubt this is very very amazing chance for the candidates who want settle in Government Job Sector. To apply for this post first of all you need to study the advertisement carefully.
For Complete Details Read the following Recruitment Details below like ‘Age Limit’, ‘Educational Qualification’, ‘Application Fee Details’, ‘Selection Procedure’ and all other details.
BARC Stenographer Notification 2013 Details:
Name of the Post(s): Stenographer.
01. Grade-2 Stenographer.
02. Grade-3 Stenographer.
No.of the Post(s): Total 36 posts.
01. Grade-2 Stenographer : 08.
02. Grade-3 Stenographer : 28.
Age Limit(s): As on 31st May, 2013.
01. General Category: Min 18 years and 27 years.
02. SC/ ST Category: Min 18 years and 32 years.
03. OBC Category: Min 18 years and 30 years.
04. Domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu Kashmir: Min 18 years and 32 years.
Scale of Pay:
01. Stenographer Grade-2: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Gr Pay Rs. 4200/-.
02. Stenographer Grade-3: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Gr Pay Rs. 2400/-.
(Note: DA, HRA & Travelling Allowance as admissible under central Govt. rules.)
01. Grade-2 Stenographer:
(a) Matriculation OR Equivalent.
(b) Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
02. Grade-3 Stenographer:
(a) Matriculation OR Equivalent.
(b) Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
03. Desirable Qualifications in Grade 2&3 Stenographers:
(a) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(b) Data Entry.
(c) Data Processing.
Method of Selection: Both Group-2 and Group-3 Stenographers.
01. Written Test: Passed in Paper-I & Paper-II.
02. Skill Test: Stenography Test.
03. Personnel Interview.
How to Apply:
01. Details of online applications are available in website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
02. Persons working under the Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their
“NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview.
03. Application will be accepted online only.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31st May, 2013.
- 01. This information in this site may or may not be correct. The Candidates who are interesting in this this opportunity must follow the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION in their OFFICAIL WEBSITE. And my(http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/) Task is only to inform and to spread latest Job opportunities through web.
- 02. If you want more updates on Latest Job Opportunities on both Government and IT Sectors EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards etc…, from “Recruitment Notifications – http://RecruitmentNotifications.com/” site..,
- Click Here to see the Maharashtra Police 3502 Police Constable Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Zila Parishad, Thane Group C and D Recruitment 2013
- Click Here to see the RBI Recruitment 2013 Notification
- Click Here to see the Northern Railway Recruitment 2013
Incoming search terms:
- Stenographer Recruitment 2013
- barc stenographer recruitment
- stenographer jobs recurment 2013
- www stenographer recruitment2013