Company Trend Micro
Experience 0-2 Years
Job Role: Junior QA Engineer
Job Summary :
The candidate should be B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/Electronics)/MCA Graduates from a recognized university.
Should be familiar with computer and network security issues and should have sound understanding of Operating Systems Internals.
Should possess sound understanding of Computer Architecture.
Should have the familiarity with various network, application protocols will be a plus.
Should have the knowledge of at least ONE programming language and environments.
Should possess experience/knowledge developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
As a Jr.QA Engineer, the candidate should perform the installation and setup of various applications on windows & Linux.
Should perform the running of automated and manual test cases.
Should involve in the works of writing test scripts to test product at network, application and system level.
Need to test products against current industry benchmarks and known vulnerabilities.
Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
Should also collect and process samples of network traffic for inclusion in scripts.
Need to assist the development team in patching latest vulnerabilities by testing the reproductions of the exploits.
CTS Freshers Jobs Careers 2013 – Associate Recruitment Job Openings Careers 2013 MNC Vacancies Freshers Job Opportunities in India
Company Cognizant (CTS)
Experience 0-4 Years
Location Across India
Job Role: Associate
Job Summary :
The candidate should be Engineering / Science graduates from any reputed institution with 0-4 years of experience.
The candidate must have deep knowledge of at least one area of specialization and should have theoretical knowledge of concepts and technology.
Applies technology with guidance.
Works under direct supervision with specific instructions.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti WBSHFWS 46 Doctor Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India Recruitment 2013 – 46 Doctor Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 46
Name of Posts: Doctors (Allopathy Only)
Name of the Department:
1. Dist. Programme Officer (MBBS) for Dist NCD Cell: 03 posts
2. Doctors – Specialist in Endocrinology/ Cardiology/ MD General Medicine – for dist Hospital: 09 posts
3. Medical Oncologist (Specialist) (NCD) for cancer care Facility at Dist. Hospital: 02 posts
4. Cytopathologist (Specialist) Doctors) for cancer care Facility (NCD) at Dist. Hospital: 03 posts
5. Medical Officer (MBBS) at block Level, RH/BPHC for NCD Clinic: 29 posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be up to 50 years & 62 years for Retired Govt. / Public Sector Officers as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI + Diploma/ Master in Public Health or MD/ DNB in preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ MBA Health Care Administration for Sr. No. 1 post, MD in Medicine or equivalent from any Institution recognized by MCI for Sr. no. 2 ,3 posts, MD/ Diploma in Pathology or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI for Sr. No. 4 posts & MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI for Sr. No. 5 posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on merit basis.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to attend for interview Board with an application written on plain paper as per the prescribed format along with original and Xerox copies duly attested by any gazette officer or Group – A officer of Govt. of WB or Head of any recognized educational institute along with necessary documents as mentioned in the notification on 11 & 16-03-2013.
Important Dates & Venue:
Date of Interview: 11-03-2013 by 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue: State NCD Cell, Ground Floor GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhavan, GN – 29, Sector – V, Bidan Nagar, Kolkata – 700091
Date of Interview: 16-03-2013 by 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue: Office of the Principal, North Bengal Medical College, Susrut Nagar, Dist. Darjeeling
Company Broadcom Corporation
Job Role: Intern
Job Summary :
The candidate must be an engineering student in the final semester of B.Tech or M.Tech for doing project in Broadcom Bangalore office full time.
Should have a good academic track record from High School
Should have knowledge of any DSP processor architecture
Should have good knowledge of C and assembly language programming
Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Should have good communication skills to be able to express ideas in day to day work
Spices Board Recruitment 2013 – Trainee Walk in Jobs Notification Apply Online Application Form
Spices Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Trainee
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc (Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry) with first class or 60% marks for Chemistry Fields. M.Sc (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Medical Microbiology/ Food Science & Technology with first class or 60% marks for Microbiology Field.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview along with resume, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates for age proof, education and experience if any and with recent passport size photographs at Regional Office, Ministry of Commerce & Industry Govt of India, Plot No. R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, Thiruvallur Dist. Tamilnadu – 601201 on 07-03-2013.
Date & Time of Walk in interview: 07-03-2013
West Bengal Police SI, Lady SI 400 Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No of Posts: 400
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub-Inspector (Un-armed): 282 Posts
2. Lady Sub-Inspector (Un-armed): 118 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be less than 20 yrs and not more than 27 yrs as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates of West Bengal only.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree from a recognized University ir its equivalent.
Application form: Candidates can obtain the application form at the office of the Superintendent of Police or the office of the Commissioner of Police (except Kolkata) between 20-03-2013 to 16-4-2013. Application Form will be issued to the candidates on production of Bank Draft / Postal Order of Rs. 150/-
Application fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of A/C Payee Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank / IPO purchased in favour of “West Bengal Police Recruitment Board” payable at Kolkata. Fee is exempted for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Preliminary Exam, Final Exam and Personal Interview. Finally there will be Medical examination and verification of antecedent.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may submit the Application Form duly filled up in their own handwriting along with all relevant documents; two photographs and copies of all certificates should be sealed in an envelope cover. On the top of this envelope please write “Application For The Post Of Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed) / Lady Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed) Of Police In West Bengal Police – 2013” On the right side of the envelope please write “To The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (Pcc), Sector-Ii, Block-Dj, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091”. Application form may be deposited at the same place from where it was issued or can be sent directly to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board by post on or before 17-04-2013. On the left side of the envelope please write “From” followed by your name and full address.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 17-04-2013.
District & Sessions Judge, Sikkim System Officers Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA, B.Tech/MCA, PG
PPSC Civil Judge Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Name of the post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21-37 years as on 31-03-2013. Age relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India, Punjabi upto Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Application Fee: For Unreserved Candidates Rs.2500/- , for PWD Candidates Rs.1250/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.625/- as application fee in the form of Single demand draft issued by State Bank of Patiala or State Bank of India drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, payable at Pataiala. No fee for Ex-Serviceman Candidates of Punjab. Applicants should write for the post applied, Registration Number, name and address in Block Letters on the back side of Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to Apply Online through www.ppsc.gov.in. Fill the Application with necessary details and take a hard copy of the submitted application enclose the documentary proofs supporting to age, caste, nativity, Proof of having Passed Punjabi Language, Degree Certificate, Certificate of Registration in Punjab Medical Council and other necessary certificates along with 2 self addressed stamped (Worth Rs.42/-) envelopes and DD by super scribing the application containing envelope “Application Form For the Post of Civil Judge must be send them to Secretary, PPSC, Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001 on or before 31-03-2013.
Important Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Candidates have to scan their photograph, Signature and scanned before starting the online applying process.
3. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
4. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
5. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
6. Fill the Bank details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
7. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
8. After Completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock Changes are not possible.
9. Take 2 copies of submitted application form out of which one can be send to the office of PPSC.
10. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Date of Issue: 11-03-2013.
Last Date for Filling Online Application: 31-03-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications along with relevant Documents: 08-04-2013.
OPSC Civil Judge Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total Number of Posts: 24 Posts
Name of the Post: Civil Judges
Age Limit: Candidate should be below 23 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduation in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Govt, Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- (SC/ ST of Odisha & Persons with disability are exempted). Fee must be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) on or before 12-04-2013.
Selection Process: Selection can be done on the basis of written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through http://opsconline.gov.in. From 08-03-2013 to 10-04-2013. After completion of online apply, Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents/ certificates etc along with OPSC copy of challan should be send by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service with super scribing on the envelope “Application for the Post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service 2013”, to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 on or before 12-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
3. Read the declaration and warning columns carefully, enter the Security Code and select ‘I agree to all terms & conditions stated above and in the Advt. & I want to Apply, link.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully, select the Examination zone and check once for errors.
5. Upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button
6. Take Print out of application form and payment challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application send the print out of application form and send it along with other enclosures as per details given above.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 08-03-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 10-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch: 12-04-2013.
Date of Preliminary Examination: Likely to be held in the month of May 2013.
Date of Main Examination: Likely to be held in the month of July 2013.
SAIL Management Trainee Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 640
Name of the Post:
A. Management Trainee (Technical):
1. Mechanical: 157 Posts
2. Electrical: 88 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 88 Posts
4. Electronics: 89 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 61 Posts
6. Chemical: 26 Posts
7. Ceramics: 16 Posts
8. Civil: 19 Posts
9. Computer Sc.:09 Posts
10. Mining: 05 Posts
B. Management Trainee (Administration):
1. HR: 38 Posts
2. Finance: 21 Posts
3. Materials: 18 Posts
4. Marketing: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-03-2013.Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree in Engg.(full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science(IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline MCA (3 years full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters)are also eligible for MT ( Technical) and Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects)with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Mgmt.& Industrial Relations/Personnel Mgmt./Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline for MT (Administration) for HR, Marketing and Materials and CA/ICWA for MT-Finance.
Application Fee: General Candidates must pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Processing fee through SBI branch (having Core Banking Facility) and all the candidates must pay an Additional Amount of Rs.20/- as Bank Charges. Payment must be remitted in the specially opened account no. 32286155304 at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL through the print out of Challan which is available on the Application Registration Portal. Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card or through pay-in-slip.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and or interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through online from the website www.sail.co.in from 12-03-2013 to 03-04-2013
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature then Go to www.sail.co.in
2. Click on ‘Careers with SAIL’.Click on jobs at SAIL.
3. Click on the job you want to apply.
4. Fill in all the information and Click on ‘preview application’.
5. For making corrections candidates have to re-load/upload the photograph and signature again before clicking submit.
6. After submission, you will be shown Registration Number which should be noted carefully as all future log in is possible only with this Registration number.
7. There will be three options; change center, confirm payment and SBI Challan. If you want to proceed further, click on SBI Challan.
8. Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take print out of ‘Bank Challan’.
9. Then go to the any of the SBI branch which is having core banking facilities and submit the application fee/processing fee and bank charges and bank will indicate the journal number, Bank code and date of receipt on the Challan receipt.
10. Come back to SAIL Website, www.sail.co.in, click ‘Careers with SAIL’ and click on ‘log in’.
11. Enter Registration/Application No. (Which is available on bank Challan and sent on applicants e-mail entered in application form) and password<Date of Birth> which you have entered while submitting the application form.
12. Click on ‘Payment details’.Enter all the details, as asked, in the form and ‘submit’. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip.
13. Registered candidates will go to ‘log in’ by entering Registration No. and Date of Birth, they can download their admit card, interview card etc..
Starting Date for Online Application Submission: 12-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 03-04-2013
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 08-04-2013
Closing of payment editing option: 10-04-2013
Display of final reconciliation status: 15-04-2013
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 13-05-2013