PPSC Civil Judge Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Name of the post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21-37 years as on 31-03-2013. Age relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India, Punjabi upto Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Application Fee: For Unreserved Candidates Rs.2500/- , for PWD Candidates Rs.1250/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.625/- as application fee in the form of Single demand draft issued by State Bank of Patiala or State Bank of India drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, payable at Pataiala. No fee for Ex-Serviceman Candidates of Punjab. Applicants should write for the post applied, Registration Number, name and address in Block Letters on the back side of Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to Apply Online through www.ppsc.gov.in. Fill the Application with necessary details and take a hard copy of the submitted application enclose the documentary proofs supporting to age, caste, nativity, Proof of having Passed Punjabi Language, Degree Certificate, Certificate of Registration in Punjab Medical Council and other necessary certificates along with 2 self addressed stamped (Worth Rs.42/-) envelopes and DD by super scribing the application containing envelope “Application Form For the Post of Civil Judge must be send them to Secretary, PPSC, Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001 on or before 31-03-2013.
Important Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Candidates have to scan their photograph, Signature and scanned before starting the online applying process.
3. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
4. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
5. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
6. Fill the Bank details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
7. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
8. After Completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock Changes are not possible.
9. Take 2 copies of submitted application form out of which one can be send to the office of PPSC.
10. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Date of Issue: 11-03-2013.
Last Date for Filling Online Application: 31-03-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications along with relevant Documents: 08-04-2013.
OPSC Civil Judge Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total Number of Posts: 24 Posts
Name of the Post: Civil Judges
Age Limit: Candidate should be below 23 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduation in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Govt, Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- (SC/ ST of Odisha & Persons with disability are exempted). Fee must be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) on or before 12-04-2013.
Selection Process: Selection can be done on the basis of written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through http://opsconline.gov.in. From 08-03-2013 to 10-04-2013. After completion of online apply, Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents/ certificates etc along with OPSC copy of challan should be send by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service with super scribing on the envelope “Application for the Post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service 2013”, to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 on or before 12-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
3. Read the declaration and warning columns carefully, enter the Security Code and select ‘I agree to all terms & conditions stated above and in the Advt. & I want to Apply, link.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully, select the Examination zone and check once for errors.
5. Upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button
6. Take Print out of application form and payment challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application send the print out of application form and send it along with other enclosures as per details given above.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 08-03-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 10-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch: 12-04-2013.
Date of Preliminary Examination: Likely to be held in the month of May 2013.
Date of Main Examination: Likely to be held in the month of July 2013.
SAIL Management Trainee Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 640
Name of the Post:
A. Management Trainee (Technical):
1. Mechanical: 157 Posts
2. Electrical: 88 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 88 Posts
4. Electronics: 89 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 61 Posts
6. Chemical: 26 Posts
7. Ceramics: 16 Posts
8. Civil: 19 Posts
9. Computer Sc.:09 Posts
10. Mining: 05 Posts
B. Management Trainee (Administration):
1. HR: 38 Posts
2. Finance: 21 Posts
3. Materials: 18 Posts
4. Marketing: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-03-2013.Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree in Engg.(full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science(IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline MCA (3 years full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters)are also eligible for MT ( Technical) and Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects)with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Mgmt.& Industrial Relations/Personnel Mgmt./Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline for MT (Administration) for HR, Marketing and Materials and CA/ICWA for MT-Finance.
Application Fee: General Candidates must pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Processing fee through SBI branch (having Core Banking Facility) and all the candidates must pay an Additional Amount of Rs.20/- as Bank Charges. Payment must be remitted in the specially opened account no. 32286155304 at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL through the print out of Challan which is available on the Application Registration Portal. Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card or through pay-in-slip.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and or interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through online from the website www.sail.co.in from 12-03-2013 to 03-04-2013
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature then Go to www.sail.co.in
2. Click on ‘Careers with SAIL’.Click on jobs at SAIL.
3. Click on the job you want to apply.
4. Fill in all the information and Click on ‘preview application’.
5. For making corrections candidates have to re-load/upload the photograph and signature again before clicking submit.
6. After submission, you will be shown Registration Number which should be noted carefully as all future log in is possible only with this Registration number.
7. There will be three options; change center, confirm payment and SBI Challan. If you want to proceed further, click on SBI Challan.
8. Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take print out of ‘Bank Challan’.
9. Then go to the any of the SBI branch which is having core banking facilities and submit the application fee/processing fee and bank charges and bank will indicate the journal number, Bank code and date of receipt on the Challan receipt.
10. Come back to SAIL Website, www.sail.co.in, click ‘Careers with SAIL’ and click on ‘log in’.
11. Enter Registration/Application No. (Which is available on bank Challan and sent on applicants e-mail entered in application form) and password<Date of Birth> which you have entered while submitting the application form.
12. Click on ‘Payment details’.Enter all the details, as asked, in the form and ‘submit’. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip.
13. Registered candidates will go to ‘log in’ by entering Registration No. and Date of Birth, they can download their admit card, interview card etc..
Starting Date for Online Application Submission: 12-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 03-04-2013
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 08-04-2013
Closing of payment editing option: 10-04-2013
Display of final reconciliation status: 15-04-2013
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 13-05-2013
Guru Gobindh Singh Indraprastha University Jr Research Fellows Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)
Directorate of Prosecution, Mumbai Shorthand, Clerk-Typist Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: 10th Class with Typing Knowledge, Qualify in MS-CIT
Dept of Police, Lakshadweep Masters, Engine Drivers Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
JNTBGRI JRF, Skilled Labourer Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: 10th Class, M.Sc (Botany)
JNTBGRI Office Assistant Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: Any Degree with PGDCA/Office Automation Course
Gujarat High Court Legal Assist Posts Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of the Advertisement i.e.11-03-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from any university in India or any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the fifth year of a five year Law Course can also apply for this post and should have basic knowledge of Computer Application/ Operations.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in preliminary examination (screening test) and viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay an application fees of Rs.250/- plus bank charges in the Current Bank Account No.30725811785, held in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, maintained with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex branch, Ahmedabad, through any of the core banking service branches of the Stat Bank of India, using the cash voucher in the special format appended to this advertisement, from 16-03-2013 to 31-03-2013 during bank working days and hours.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in, submit the application and take the print of application form for further use from 16-03-2013 to 31-03-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Log on to www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
2. Candidates need to download the cash voucher and make the fee payment.
3. Revisit the website for Online Applications.
4. Select the Show link of Recruitment advertisement.
5. Select Apply Online link and click on Apply now button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, upload photograph and signature and click on ‘Save’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form, note down the entire string of the Application number for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-03-2013 from 12:00 noon
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31-03-2013 up to 12:00 Midnight.
Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): 14-04-2013
Date of Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview): Tentatively in the month of April/May-2013.
MGNREGA, Durg Programme Officers Vacancies Jobs Recruitment Notification 2013 – Application Form – Apply Online Exam Date Government Openings Careers in India
Educational Qualification: B.E/MBA, PG (Physics/Maths)